1. Who discovered and named Christmas Island on December 25th 1777?
Answer – Captain James Cook
2. What would your star sign be if born on Christmas Day?
Answer – Capricorn
3. What is the capital of Turkey?
Answer – Ankara
4. In which city is Wenceslas Square?
Answer – Prague
5. Which song contains the line, “He’s making a list and checking it twice”?
Answer – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Congratulations to John Brancker who won a weekend for two at the Hotel Garbe. His correct entry was the first to be drawn out.