22.2.06

Painting Course Reviews


Our painting week took place at the beginning of the month - lead by Manuela Vale. We were delighted with the comments we received from two of the participants.

Not having held a paintbrush for some years - and never one loaded with acrylic paint - I was somewhat tense and apprehensive when I turned up for Manuela's Art Course. But my fears were unfounded, I was soon put at my ease and my confidence grew day by day. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, learned a lot and I am determined to carry on the good work. Thank you Manuela. Mary B.

Dear Manuela,
I just want to thank you for a very enjoyable art course, that you held this week. Your explanations and help with techniques were invaluable and easy to understand. I feel as though I learnt more in 3 days than I did back in England in 3 years. Painting on location was great and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you. June B.

We are planning more activity holidays for next winter - please contact us for information.

No comments: