Like migrating birds the regulars at the Hotel Garbe return every year.
One guest called it the Garbe Experience – saying that no other Hotel greets its guests with a big smile and a sincere welcome year after year.
The Hotel Garbe, 45 minutes from Faro Airport commands a prime cliff top position with stunning panoramic view of the bay of Armaçao de Pera. With its friendly staff and heated swimming pool it is the ideal place for a winter holiday.
Breakfast is buffet and consists of Orange, Apple, Tomato Juice, a Choice of Cereals, White Bread, Brown Bread, Rolls, Brioches, Croissants, Vianas, Toast, Butter, Jam and Marmelade, Ham, Salami, Cold Meats Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Bacon, Sausage, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Eggs, Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit and Cake.
Dinner is also buffet, guests can choose from a wide selection of salads, cold meats, hot soup, pasta, two meat dishes, two fish dishes, fresh vegetables and a mouth-watering selection of desserts. Between 1st November and 31st March complimentary wine is served with dinner.
During the winter, many activities take place which are included in the price of your holiday – craft demonstrations, painting classes, bridge and exercise classes just to name a few. Between 1st November, and 31st March the Hotel serves complimentary tea and biscuits to its guests every day in its Bar Boa Vista.
Other facilities include the beauty clinic, hairdresser and famous Raj Indian Restaurant.
Dr. John Piper visits the Hotel each week between November and March. Many of our guests benefit from peace of mind and advice resulting from his extensive knowledge of the medical and pharmaceutical facilities available locally.
Also an ideal location for Golfers – the team at the Hotel Garbe are on hand to book tee times.
We ask our a few of our winter guests to say a few words about the “Garbe Experience”
• Firstly its’ position adjacent to the sea (I think the best on the Algarve!) and this makes it very special to us because you get that beautiful light at dawn and dust. Then there are the staff – from the reception to the ladies that look after our rooms. They are the best
• Breakfast and the complimentary teas, are special occasions when we all greet each other. You, the staff, are t be congratulated on provided a wonderful service.
• The Garbe Hotel has a certain ambience which cannot be found in any other. One is conscious of it from the moment of arrival. All the staff go out of their way to assist you.
• The genuine welcome, which still greets me on my arrival, is like a homecoming.
• The Garbe is special because of its wonderful location and as a meeting place for many friends who come back year after year. The staff are marvellous and we always leave wishing we could stay longer – perhaps one day.
• The location, straight onto the beach. The staff, ALL of them so lovely and really special people. The fact that every time we return we are welcomed like old friends.
Whether it is for a few nights or a number of weeks you can be sure of a memorable stay at the Hotel Garbe.