1. What day do we celebrate St Patrick's Day on?
.2. Where was St. Patrick born?
3. What did St. Patrick use the Shamrock for?
4. What animal was St Patrick reported to have driven out of Ireland?
5.What are you suppose to do to the Blarney Stone?
6. What did St Patrick do in Ireland before he went to France when he was 22?
7. What colour is traditionally associated with St Patrick?
8. What is the capital city of Ireland?
9. What colours are in the Irish Flag?
10. What happens if you look away from a leprechaun?Send your answers by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Sunday, 21st March, 2010 - all correct entries will be placed in a draw. The first one drawn will win a weekend for two in the Hotel Garbe - subject to availability. Answers will be posted before the end of March, 2010.