4.6.09

Thank you for your great review

Total Enjoyment and superb hospitality!”

Our stay at the Hotel Garbe was absolutely fantastic. The quality of the room, restaurant, bar and pool are excellent.

The view from the balcony was quite spectacular. Overlooking the endless sandy beach as it is lapped by the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean.

This was my 6th visit to the Garbe and the service has never been anything less than excellent. The staff are always polite and will do anything they can to assist you. It was the Saturday afternoon before I was due to fly home on the Monday and I suddenly got the urge to play golf on Sunday. Thinking I had left it too late to arrange anything I expected the worse when I popped into reception on the remote chance I could get a knock the following day. Within 5 minutes my tee-off time was booked.

I arrived at the course on Sunday to find the whole thing had been arranged for me. The staff had faxed a voucher to the course in order for me to get the discount I was entitled to whilst staying at the hotel. The cost was simply put to my room so I didn't have to worry about taking any cash with me. I just turned up and played!!


If you are reading this considering booking a group golf break, family holiday or just a romantic break for two, you will, in my opinion not go far wrong staying at the Garbe.

If you like a curry the Indian restaurant attached to the hotel is very good indeed. If you do not like curry you need not worry. There are no traces of spicy food odour at all.

Jane (Management), Helen (golf desk) and Claudia (reception) are just some of the staff I have come to know. Returning is like going away to meet up with old friends.Dave (Sketch) Faulkner

Trip Advisor Jun 1, 2009

No comments: