11.2.08

Thank you for your comments

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to compliment the staff at the Hotel Garbe following the four weeks that my wife and I spent at the Hotel from 5th January, 2008 to 2nd February, 2008.

Having spent three weeks at the Hotel Garbe in January 2007, we knew that we could expect very courteous and efficient treatment from the staff, but this year they surpassed all our expectations. I cannot praise them all too highly. The reception staff were helpful, efficient and friendly, the waiters in the Restaurant and Bar were marvellous, and the maid Rita was absolutely superb. The food was well up to the standard we remember from last year and all in all we had a most enjoyable and relaxing holiday. I would also add that areas like the Pool and Terrace were always kept clean and tidy, in line with the rest of the Hotel.

I must however add a special thanks to everyone who was involved in creating a wonderful evening for my wife's birthday on 24th January. The staff really made the evening special for her in so many ways such as providing Champagne, a beautiful Birthday Cake and special printed Menu Cards with "Happy Birthday Wendy" on them.

In summary we had a wonderful holiday, my daughter and her partner who joined us for a week also had a marvellous time and I could not let all this pass without just writing to express my thanks.

Thank you all once again. We are already looking forward to our holiday at the "Garbe" in 2009.

Yours very sincerely



Ken Dagnall

No comments: