22.2.08

AFPOP Coffee Meeting - contributed

Contributed

THANK YOU to the Hotel Garbe for enabling me to start my area off on a positive footing.

As several of my visitors mentioned, nearly all the ex-pats know the Garbe and thought our first meeting place was a useful one! Also most people have booked the evening meal here at the Hotel Garbe on 28th February

I’m looking forward to seeing more members from the NEW Area at either the dinner on 28th February and/or our last coffee morning on 27th February. Coffee meeting - 27th February - 11am to 3pm
Dinner - 7 for 7.30pm 28th February


(If you are coming to the meal please book with me by email /or phone. The hotel need to know numbers)

All info in the “update” Jan/Feb edition.

Carole Fairs
Phone 282 312 079
Mob 966 571 639
Email alcantarilha@afpop.com

No comments: