10.11.07

In our mailbox

From:
To: Golf Desk
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: ALGARVE PARTYING!!!!!
Hello Helen,

It sure is horrible to be back here, its freezing. I played in a golf match on Sunday morning (in the fog) I'm not joking, we teed off on the 1st and after 80 yards of ball flight nothing, you just had to follow your line and hope you found your ball, it was like this for 3 hours or until we teed off on the 14th.Not much fun at all.

We got to the airport in plenty of time in the end and the drivers were very understanding, thank Joao for me if you would.

Wifie had a fantastic time, she really did chill out unwind and relax, she loved spending her days on the beach, and evenings in the Raj, it has certainly changed her ideas about self catering holidays. She's already asking when we can come back to the Garbe.

The Go Karting was fantastic, we went there 3 times, first on the small karts then we had to make one last trip to go on the 390cc karts very fast and exciting most enjoyable. The golf was great to, Silves was awesome cant wait to play it again, The Gramacho now feels like my home course so I played really well round there ,its still my favourite.

Everyone of us had a brilliant time, it worked so well for all of us, a laugh a minute and I'm positive we will be celebrating many other special occasions at the Garbe, including my 50th, but that's a long way off yet Ha Ha.

Now back to organising the golf Golf trip for May, there's been a few changes so I'll mail you our up to date itinerary when its ready.

Very Best Regards Chris xxx

No comments: